Correction & Magic Line Pigments
How to Use Magic Color Pigments
- Magic Color: A creamy, light, neutral used to tone down and neutralize. Can be used on eyebrows, eyeliner, lips, and for any type of camouflaging, This color will not leave residue. For qualified and advanced technicians, this shade also works effectively when doing paramedical procedures.
- Blue Eyebrow Corrector pigment: A blend of Orange/Olive tones to neutralize bluish tones in faded brows. Use to correct gray or greenish-blue as well.
- Purple Eyebrow Corrector: A blend of Taupe/Olive tones to neutralize unwanted purple and pink in faded brown brows.
- True Black Eyeliner: will give a very dark yet matted looking eyeliner.
- Wet Black Eyeliner: will give a very dark and shiny looking eyeliner.
- Blue Lip Corrector: A blend of Orange/Strawberry tones to neutralize unwanted blue tones in lips. Can also be used on top of a brownish-black area needing correction as well.